2Learn is a young dynamic company whose activity is focused on the conception and organization of sustainable solutions in high quality continuing education projects for medical, para-medical and agricultural sectors. A multidisciplinary and multicultural team runs the company on a daily basis with the permanent aim to provide high quality services to its customers. Go to the 2Learn website
NEO ANIMALIA, the animal health branch of 2Learn, is dedicated to promote knowledge and skills of animal professionals through lifelong learning.
NEO AGRICULTURA, the agri-food branch of 2Learn, is dedicated to promote knowledge and skills of agri-food and food safety professionals through lifelong learning.
VETTUBE is 2Learn’s new pioneering educational tool for veterinarians provided on a modern online video platform. Using the latest technologies and knowledge, VetTube is to revolutionize the continuing education among the veterinary community worldwide. VetTube is built to become an open collaborative scientific portal and is the platform where science, experience and knowledge are shared in an educational friendly manner. The most important aspects for users of the VetTube video platform are the following:
- Worldwide access: any time, any place
- Multilingual: available in several European languages
- Multi device platform: turns on pc, mac, tablets, smartphones
- Mix of free and pay-per-view content
- Certified CPD content: accreditation for continuing education certification by the Veterinary Board
- Content based on contribution of (inter)national key opinion leaders
- Different types of content: scientific, technical and professional
- Dynamic collaboration with universities and institutions
With respect to its investments and sustainable achievements in the field of continuing education, 2Learn became the only officially accredited provider of continuing education recognized by Flemish and Walloon government in Belgium.
Within the framework of its activities, 2Learn collaborates actively with universities, experts in the animal health and agri-food sectors as well as companies involved in the continuing education field.