How to reach and engage your online community?
• Introduction: presentation + link with the three previous modules and the Vet Digital Training initiative.
• Communicating through networks: the battle for attention and commitment is on!
• In practice: how to post on Facebook, Google My Business and Instagram?
• What to post on Facebook, Google My Business and Instagram to reach your community?
• Conclusions and perspectives on the importance of developing a digital community
BONUS: 3 "magic" posts to reach your community
Want to get started or train your team to help you?
Want to boost your results?
Grégory Santaner graduated in veterinary medicine from Oniris (ENVN) in 1999, and also has a university diploma in Health Product Marketing (IAE Nantes).
In 2005, he founded and ran VetoNetwork (consulting and training), which supports veterinarians and animal health firms in their digital development.
After 15 years as a practicing canine vet and partner in a Normandy veterinary group, he is now manager partner of two veterinary establishments near Lorient named Anicoon.
In 2017, he co-founded Vet In Tech, the 1st animal health think tank. He is also author of the Practical Guide for Connected Vets, published in 2016 and the Practical Veterinary Guide, published in 2018: managing digital reputation, by Editions Medcom. Interests: development of uses for new technologies with special focus on Internet, social media, E-reputation, connected devices and artificial intelligence.
You can obtain certified credits of continuing education (PFCC) from this video. In order to obtain credits, it is necessary to log into the website. If it is not a free video, you have to purchase it after having logged in. When you purchased the video, you can consult it in eLearning mode and obtain your credits.